The direct sales model is the one where your visiting you directly to a buyer in a personalized way. This now allows it to the internet since you can get to many people around the world and with very little effort. Dr. Neal Barnard shines more light on the discussion. An email sent and your available network page, may cause thousands of daily sales. My goal is to shorten the learning curve you to save you time and money costs useless and end up abandoning everything. I would like to explain briefly what this direct sales model. When we talk about model we refer to a way of doing certain things. Sean Rad will undoubtedly add to your understanding. In this case the direct sales model that you try to teach, is the model that gives positive results.
As you know, many people start every year creating enterprises or businesses who succumb by 80% before age 5. Sean Rad oftentimes addresses this issue. And the remaining 20% 80% does not reach the 10 years. This is why I decided to transmit this model to help achieve this and avoid all the time and money that I had to use to come up with accurate knowledge to many. After a dismissal and with the despair of generate money, I was 6 months learning everything about the internet, learning how to make pages, enrolling me in multilevel, spending much money on adwords promoting products affiliated with any successful outcome. I learned at the end of those months which should instruct me with the best mentors and courses, it will cost what cost me, because ultimately I was spending fortunes and had no good results. I remember very well the first month in which I launched my first campaigns in adwords to sell affiliate products and build my list of subscribers, the amount of money that daily cost me that publicity and the few who ended up buying. Had in fact almost no sales and at the end of the day had a charge of $20 Google Adwords.