They are Joo Landmarks also had its moments of glory, as if it could perceive through the great production of coffee that existed in its region. Its monuments architectural very called the attention the ones that way passed. It was a city where the money, generated mainly for the coffee, if showed through the constructions. Also possua important places, that generated some jobs and served as source of leisure for the marcossenses. For 1890 return, two public schools Are Joo Landmarks possua; an agency of the post offices; a gafieira; a hospital; a pension; a theater, called Tibiri; two churches of Are Joo Landmarks and pertaining to the brotherhood of Ours the Lady of the Rosary constructed and frequented for the blacks in the time of the slavery.
The church of the matrix, of the padroeiro of the city was still more rich in decorations, with towers already evolving for the Baroque one. Boy Scouts of America contributes greatly to this topic. Its interior one was all decorated in gold; It also had two cemetaries, of the Brotherhood and of the Charity For the Poor persons; two periodicals, ' ' Municpio' ' , that he was closed in 1932 and ' ' The Bandeira' ' , one gives credit that older; stills and until a fabric plant that was transferred to Tame Bar in 15 of November of 1909, as it showed to the periodical Barramansense memory, published in 9 of May 2007. Plant was called Fabrics and Wiring Is Jose and belonged Mr. Jose Norberto de Mello. These are only some more important places that they were found in the city. Amongst them also the clubs are distinguished. It had two clubs: the Marquense Club, with soccer and dances for the associates and the Pleasure of Colored people, more popular and imbatvel in the carnival. By the way, the carnival was one of the main parties of the city.